PupilPath mobile app can be used by both parents & students to access their classwork, track performance, and check grades. If your school is currently offering pupilpath portal, you can also use the mobile application. The mobile application is available on the Google play store and the Apple app store.
Features Of PupilPath Mobile App
There are various features of the PupilPath Mobile App. If you are looking out for the features of the PupilPath app, then you can read below-
- Live Attendance
- Track Grades and Performance
- Up-to-date progress
- Complete Assignments information
- Report Card
- Daily schedule
How to Download PupilPath Mobile App
You can download the PupilPath Mobile app on your Android phone and your iPhone. The process is relatively easy, and if you don’t know how you can do it, then follow the steps given below-
- Head to the respective app store on your device. If you are using an Android Device, then open Google PlayStore. If you are using an iOS device, then open App Store on your device.
- Here, search for the PupilPath. Now from the search result, select the PupilPath app by Illuminate Mobile.
- Click on the Download/install button to install the app on your phone.
- After the app has been downloaded, you can run it on your software. However, if you are using the app for the first time, you will have to set it up with your account credentials.